Monday, September 27, 2004

Introduction: Every New Beginning Comes From Some Other Beginning's End

It's about 11 pm here in Irvine, my last night before moving to New Zealand. Ali & I decided to make this move about three months ago, and I'm still amazed at how fast everything came together. We left Philly in May, thinking we'd start a new business at the end of the summer. Instead, we're starting a whole new kind of adventure.

I'm really excited about this move and, although I'm sad to be leaving friends and family, I'm determined to stay in touch. That's what this blog is for. I'll write about how things are going and what it's like in New Zealand, include pictures, etc. I hope you'll check it out now and then, make comments/ask questions, and let me know how you're doing, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home