Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Exams have been marked, final grades turned in, and the department review has been completed. Details later, but trust me, having that over is something to be thankful for. Right now I'm heading out to the beautiful Whangapararoa Penninsula to spend Thanksgiving with some American colleagues and their families.

The link below is for a hilarious e-greeting sent from a dear old friend. Far from traditional, but it cracked me up!

http://www.americangreetings.com/view.pd?i=419409145&m=8680&rr=y&source=ag999

Cheers,
Sandie

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sandie, happy Thanksgiving, we miss you here in california, hoepfully we will see you back soon. I am glad you spend your thankigiving dinner with your firneds.

wish you the best in this holiday season, and please let me know if you need anything form here to sned with back to NZ with Ali
love you
afkham

 

Post a Comment

<< Home