Monday, September 25, 2006

Finished (Sort Of)

Last week I realized I would need an extension (the original due date was last Friday). My new deadline was today - Monday, September 25, at 4:30. Last night I was working on it until 1:15 am, then I woke up this morning at 6:30 am. Had one Tuakana student show up for an hour, but otherwise my day was devoted to proof reading, editing, and formatting.

I managed to finish it off and hand it in by 5 pm. We're on island time here, so that doesn't count as late.

Weighing in at 16,899 words, and a truly obscene 375 footnotes - my obsessive-complusive reserach tendency really got out of hand on this one - it was the last paper I needed to complete my master's degree.

"Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, I'm free at last."

Except, of course, for all the work and stuff that's piled up while I've been focused on this.

Cheers,
Sandie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home